Wednesday 25 January 2012

Stash!

The last couple of weeks have been non-stop for me so today I had chance to relax and have been practising procrastination! I did manage to find time to admire new additions to my stash tho! First some new Tilda fat quarters for my Craftsy block of the month project ordered from Lovely Fabrics.

I've also taken delivery of these gorgeous charm packs:

Some of these are for my Charm Quilt workshop in February. I'll offer them as part of a fabric kit for participants and need to match each to a fabric for backing and binding as well as cream or white for the background. I've made a start with a couple of packs:
The charm packs are currently on offer on KalQuilts. You'd better hurry before I order more and clear them out!!

1 comment:

  1. You've got some lovely packs there. Have you left any for anyone else?

    ReplyDelete