Saturday 11 June 2011

Christmas Quiltalong: Triangle Progress

Well after a couple of hiccups:
a) deciding I might not have enough ivory fabric and having to find an alternative in my stash
b) realising I'd cut the fabrics to make the quarter triangles too big - not as bad as too small!
things are progressing. I've completed all the half and quarter-square triangle units for my 5 star blocks and I'm really pleased with the how it's looking. I'll be completing these this afternoon and making another 4 blocks using Flying Geese units.

I'll post my progress later. Don't forget to go to QuiltSue's blog to see what the other Christmas Quiltalong bloggers are making.

7 comments:

  1. Your star block looks perfect from here. Hope mine turns out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like that fabrics in your block!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your block looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way these turned out for you, nice changes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty block. I rather make HST's too large - easier to trim down then say oops!

    ReplyDelete