Friday 16 July 2010

Circles Progress


I spent odd moments this week trimming my circle blocks so couldn't wait to piece them together after work today. They went together like a dream and I'm thrilled with the result! I've only got to add simple borders and it's ready to layer and quilt. I may have to pop over to Hannah's Room for some bright binding fabric tho - oh dear it will be such a chore to browse through all those shelves of batik!

Oh and by the way, I've just discovered that Quilt Direct are now selling the Accuquilt Go! They are going to be showing it off at the Festival of Quilts in Birmingham in August - another good reason to visit the show.

1 comment:

  1. Hazel,
    The Go machine is sure everywhere on the net- there are a number of giveaways on the blogs and face book for the Accu go.
    Your quilt is fabulous- I love your beautiful batiks. I can see that you love circles, so do I. I! I have two sets of templates and books for making circle quilts - one book is by Louisa Smith and the other is Elisa Wilson of Backporch Designs. So many wonderful patterns- I bet the Go would make circle quilts easier.. Ahh the tools we buy so that we can play..
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful quilt.
    Regards,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete