Thursday 19 August 2010

Quilting Gallery Flowers Theme

Did you know that Quilting Gallery has a weekly quilt contest? This week the theme is Flowers so I decided to enter this quilt. I made it at a workshop taught by Claire Tinsley of Hannah's Room. It's fused applique with detail added with Tsukino Ink Pens and free motion stitching. I gave the finished quilt to my sister for her 50th birthday so I think I need to make another for myself!

You can see this week's quilts and vote for your favourite tomorrow. Click here to go to the site.

3 comments:

  1. Woww. My Irises don't stand a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gorgeous, love the vivid colors and the quilting.
    Did you use the momento pens? I use their walnut dyes, but I want a good marker for doing art quilting. How do you use them and do they heat set?

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete