Tuesday 28 July 2009

More Dyeing Links

I am a fan of Patsy Thompson and have a couple of her DVDs on free motion quilting which I find really helpful. I recently discovered a post on her blog about dyeing. This looks great but I'll have to wait for some sunshine to try it out......
I also have a book by Robbi Joy Eklow called 'Free Expression: The Art and Confessions of a Contemporary Quilter' in which she describes her method of dyeing large pieces of fabric. Again I need a fine day to try this as I will need to hang the fabric over a washing line and pour dye onto it.
.... So according to the weather forecast tomorrow is not going to be good for dyeing. Instead I'm looking forward to a day with my Bernina and the dogs will keep me company stretched out on the bed in my sewing room!

No comments:

Post a Comment