Tuesday 21 September 2010

Books in Blogland

Books have caught my eye on blogs today! Quiltsue is giving away a copy of 'Tis the Season'. Visit her blog Quilt Times for more pictures of the book and leave a comment to enter the draw.

SewCalGal has written a review of this book 'Another Season of Beautiful Blooms' by Susan Taylor Propst. Sue lived in Harrogate close to my home for a few years and I was fortunate to have her as my teacher for some time. I have her first book (autographed!) and this one is on my wishlist. Sue's designs are stunning and her applique is exemplary. Visit Sue's website for a free pattern.


Finally for today another giveaway. This one is from Leah Day who's giving away a copy of her new book and DVD on Pat Sloan's Blog. Leah was interviewed on Pat's Creativity Talk Radio show. Visit the site to listen to the show and enter the draw. I'm a big fan of Leah's blog 365 Days of Free Motion Quilting so it would be wonderful to win this.

2 comments:

  1. Tis the Season certainly caught my eye, as visions of beautiful Christmas quilts started dancing thru my head. LOL. Thanks for the shout out. I do so love quilting books and DVDs. Going to have to check these out.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete